Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Great Connections Today!

I was so excited to see my students make connections after we sang our songs from SOL Train Learning today!
We sang "Quality Student" song and when one of my students was fussing about another student's voice today, I reminded him of "U" Understanding Toward Others" and he said, "ok, I will try."
He went back to his table and continued working for the rest of the time.

We sang "Wants and Needs" and the song says," to choose one thing and focus on your needs." and one of my sweet little girls was in my reading group and she said, "I have to remember to choose one thing to get at the movie theatre this week." She had already related to choosing one thing to get and not get everything she wanted to get at the movies.  Her parents will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment